Free Boiler Grants
Under the Governments new boiler grants ECO Scheme in 2016, qualifying home owners and private tenants could have their old in-efficient boilers replaced completely free of charge, or heavily subsidised. If you qualify, we can arrange for a local, approved company to contact you to complete the installation. This service is free to use and we offer a FREE NO OBLIGATION information and advice service to assist you with your claim.
HOW IT WORKS
- Simply fill in the form on this page or the help link free boiler Contact-us Page.
- You will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your application
- One of our experienced consultants will contact you within 24 Hours to answer any questions you may have.
There is no obligation at any stage of the process, we simply wish to help you to see if you qualify for the FREE BOILER under the UK Governments ECO new boiler grant scheme of 2016.
Because we are part currently part of the EU, the UK has been set very large targets to reduce the carbon footprint of all homes through the ECO scheme.
This Energy Company Obligation plays a huge part in hitting this target. Built in to everybody’s fuel bills is a small percentage of money which is paid towards ECO, the Green Tax.
This money is controlled by the Big Six energy suppliers and they are now obliged by the UK Government to fund the installation of free boilers and home insulation in to low-income households and those who are most vulnerable
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR A BOILER GRANT ?
- You Must be living in your own Home or Privately rented accommodation. (Council tenants do not qualify)
- If you receive the correct combination of income-related benefits, including tax credits, income support, ESA or JSA, then you could have your old boiler replaced with under the free boilers for people on benefits scheme a get a brand new A-rated boiler for minimal cost or Free dependant upon your personal circumstances. Or.
- Boiler grants for over 60 who are receiving pension credits or other benefit related income support.
- As well as receiving the correct combination of benefits, your current gas boiler must be at least 5 to 8 Years old (most homes have boilers older than this). If it is less than 5 years old, the scheme may assume that it is more cost-effective to repair your old boiler, than it is to have it replaced on the scheme. We can help you determine if you will qualify by asking a few simple questions.
- Some of the benefits mean that you will qualify for a boiler grant automatically, with no other requirements. With some others you may need to have an extra qualifying component such as being responsible for a child under 16, receipts of pension credits, or caring for someone . You can view the full criteria here.
|boiler scheme||Free boilers are available via the UK Governments ECO Scheme in 2016|
|eco boiler||ECO FREE BOILER is part of the Energy Company Obligation (ECO); and affordable warmth a government initiative funded by the utility companies|
|free boiler grants|| Free boilers are available via the UK Governments ECO Scheme in 2016 for a freeboiler with a free boilers for pensioners